1. How complete is the computer system?
2. Is powerful system software available?
3. Is the system easy to expand?
4. Is the computer well-engineered?
5. Does it have proven reliability?
6. Does it have good factory support?
7. Are maintenance and service people accessible?
These are the points to consider before purchasing a new computer.
Do they seem exhaustive?
But above all, are they still valid as I took them from a 1978 advertisement?
Let me know how you think in the comments, thanks.
Another checklist, from 1977: